- 1. Indoor dining available at 50% capacity.
- 2. Appropriate signage will be spread throughout the restaurant.
- 3. All Red Letter Employees will be wearing masks at all times.
- 4. All guests are required to wear face masks as they move about the restaurant by order of the PA Governor & PA Secretary of Health. Guests can remove their masks while they are seated at their designated table.
- 5. Hand sanitizer available for both employee & guest use.
- 6. Social Distancing will be enforced
- – All tables will be at least 6 feet apart
- 7. No Reservations at the bar top, the bar top is seated by host/hostess only, no standing at the bar. Guests must be seated to be served.
- 8. Accepting online reservations for parties between 2-4 people.
- 9. Reservations are highly recommended.
- 10. For reservations of 5 or larger: please call the restaurant 814-453-7800.
- 11.High-Risk Individuals: special hour for dining. 3:00pm seating on Wednesdays. Please call for reservations at 814-453-7800.
- 12. Walk-ins are welcome, however, guests cannot stand inside the restaurant or crowd around the entrance. We encourage guests to take a walk & visit our neighboring shops.
- 13. Online take-out will remain the same. Guests will call when they arrive & we will bring their order to their car.
- – Single-use paper menus
- – Accepting all major credit cards, RLH gift cards & cash
- – Touch-less payment via mobile devices available